Monday, March 3, 2014

New beginning and first finish of the year


More scraps are being put together, this time with a specific color scheme in mind. Will it still be as much fun? I guess I will find out!

Confetti, 16 1/2'' x 18 1/4''

This is my first hand quilted finish of the year. Small projects have carried me far during this winter.

Read more about this confetti quilt here.

I have taken a long break from this blog but I will be back with a challenge soon. If you have nay ideas, throw them my way. I would love to hear them.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I could use a challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog and it's great to see it rising up again. The stripes in the first photo are really fun, somehow it reminds me of the beach scenes with the stripey deck chairs. Congratulations on your first hand quilted quilt of the year, I can see how those warm colours would have helped warm the winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have a finished, big or small. I love it, how big is it Sujata? Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad you are back. I love your blog and creativity.! Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you are using this blog as well as the other! Can't wait for your challenge, I really need something to push me along at the moment, probably too many puffs I've done! My brains turning puffy...
    Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete