Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 Baskets Full


A tasket, a tasket , A little yellow basket...

I wasn't sure if my squares looked like flowers so I asked my partner what he thought they were.

" Little squares of fabric from the quilt shop!" he answered.

I figure the only 2 things I really enjoy shopping for are flowers and fabric so I don't mind which they represent.

Little Red Riding Hood has left her basket on the table.

Toffee Apple Polka Fun!

What fun!! But for today I'm done. I'll be back again another day, with show and tell from basket play.

Cheerio,
Rachael.

9 comments:

  1. Very liberated and oh so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers or fabrics I like both too! Very fun and pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fun! So much creativity coming around this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the baskets on this blog.
    Need more time.....Even the extra hour today is not enough for all I would like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the yellow: The flowers and the handle. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael!!!
    I love all of the baskets you have made. The red and yellow baskets are really fun and green polka dot background.. my favorite colors!
    Can't wait to see what you bring next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot tell you how much I love your baskets, and how inspiring they are!!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE that last polka dot basket!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete