Monday, March 4, 2019

Here it is! My answer to the #UANDUQAL challenge. I combined this with the #AHIQRED challenge over at Adhoc. Improv.  blog and I think that worked very well. There's only so many projects I can work on at one time and as usual, the idea of using an Unconventional and Unexpected quilt as inspiration could not be ignored!
Approximately 58" x 72"
You can read more about this quilt top over here at my blog. Both challenges are ones that I want to think more on, maybe have a deeper play with. So many possibilities... Thanks Sujata for another interesting quilt project!

6 comments:

  1. It is a lovely quilt Audrey, it kind of glows (or maybe that is the light coming in the window)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Audrey. The different reds, including the ones with spots, and the lighter cross pieces give movement to a simple design. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it looks like I am standing outside the window looking in. A beautiful version of lattice quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! It turned out better than I expected. Always a challenge to work with colors that are not our favorites.:)

    ReplyDelete