Saturday, July 20, 2019

Optic Strings - an update



I've been making a block a day.

(or a total of seven blocks per week)




I'm thrilled that my plan to use 
a wide mix of solids and an equally wide 
group of reproduction prints is working so well.




Part of me wants to rush ahead
but reality is keeping me to my weekly plan.




And because of the way I'm making my blocks
there are corner cut-offs that just begged to be used.

So there is now a second quilt in the making!


p.s.  You can see the introductory post for this project HERE.

7 comments:

  1. I love all your blocks - very neat looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be so interesting to see the results when you get these two quilts finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these blocks....I keep waiting for a pic where you have more than seven blocks in a group....I look forward to seeing the whole bunch of them all together because it will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty use of prints, yours blocks are very interesting. Looking forward to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks. Put together they will look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love seeing these blocks, although the fabrics are so diverse, they still work well together

    ReplyDelete